There is no better way to explore the Winelands then on an E-bike. Get full access with Venture South and discover the old picturesque “French Corner”, one of the oldest small towns in South Africa and the fine dining capital of the country. Filled with the best preserved Cape Dutch architecture, French street and household names and centuries-old vineyards which produce some of the finest wine in the world, Franschhoek is like a trip back in time. Cycle through quaint streets and secret back roads while stopping at various wine estates, tasting their wines and taking in the stories told by the winemakers of each wine farm you visit. Indulge in a few food and wine pairings along the way if you’re feeling adventurous, and not to mention a delicious gourmet lunch at one of the many fine dining restaurants situated in this food and wine paradise. This is a private tour and our guide remains very flexible on the day and takes into account any of your specific needs or desires when deciding the final route. Do not hesitate to speak to your guide about changing certain specifics of the tours or adding anything you might desperately want to do or see.
- E-Bike and see more at a comfortable pace in the classic setting of the area whilst sipping from the best wines of the region as you stop as you go
- E-Bike on secret private trails through the vineyards with your private E-Bike guide
- Amazing views of the area only seen from secret E-biking trails
- Stories from wine experts at each estate on each wine and the story behind the estate
- A private and flexible E-Bike guide suited to your needs and preferences and level of fitness
- Indulge in a wine pairing with either Chocolate, Olives, or Biltong
- A gourmet lunch at one of the award winning estate restaurants in the region